We have an opportunity available within our Estimating Team and are looking to speak with those at Senior Estimator or Estimating Manager level.
Linn-Tech Scotland Ltd are a well-established manufacturer and installer of aluminium curtain wall, window and door systems utilising the Metal Technology, Kawneer, Senior & Aluprof systems.
The successful candidate will lead the estimating team through developing and maintaining standard processes and ensuring new projects are priced competitively and accurately using up to date technical knowledge and expertise.
This role will involve a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Reviewing tender enquiries to ascertain whether the project is of interest to Linn-Tech based on a combination of factors including package value, specified system, package complexity, programme and site location.
- Reviewing tender packs to ensure all necessary information (drawings/specifications) have been provided and liaising with the main contractor/client to obtain any further information that is required.
- Attending and organising tender review meetings as required to discuss the full scope of works and ensuring any additional questions/queries are clarified.
- Working with the Linn-Tech team (procurement/planning/operations/design) to obtain their expertise on pricing and tenders, as required.
- Reviewing all completed pricing with Estimators and Directors prior to final submission.
- Ensuring any variations for live projects are priced and responded to in a timely manner.
- Salary is negotiable and will be relevant to your level of experience.
- The ideal candidate will come from a relevant facade contractor background and have experience of tendering/working on projects ranging from £50K – £3Million.
For further information or to arrange a meeting please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies required.